Oscar On Main
Terms & Conditions
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Low Season 2022: Cancellations up to 24hr prior to arrival, no penalty will be applied. Full accommodation costs apply if cancellation occurs within 24hrs.
- Low Season 2023 –: Cancellations up to 5 days prior to arrival, no penalty will be applied. Full accommodation costs apply if cancellation occurs within 5 days of arrival.
- Mid/High Season: (including Easter, all QLD & NSW school holidays, GC Marathon, GC600 Supercar Event, Xmas/New Years) Cancellations up to 21 days prior to your arrival, no penalty applies. Cancellations within 21 days of arrival date, the guest is required to pay the full amount of the reservation.
- Non-Refundable Rates; To secure the advance purchase lower pricing, these rates are non-refundable & full payment is required at time of booking.
- No Shows will incur a fee equivalent to the full accommodation charges.
- Any date changes must be within 6 months of the original stay date.
At the time of reservation, all bookings require a deposit to be taken by credit card. Please note that a $300 deposit is required to secure a booking during Low Season and $500 during all other times, unless booking a non-refundable rate which requires full payment at the time of reservation.
All bookings must be paid in full within 2 days of arrival during Low Season, & approx 7 days of arrival during High Season (or as per the terms & conditions of your booking).
EFT, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Union Pay are accepted. Payment will be taken from the card on file, unless specified.
All one night bookings must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
A $500 pre-authorisation transaction may be required if paying with a Mastercard Debit or Visa Debit Card.
A $250 pre-authorisation transaction may be processed from a regular credit card supplied at check-in. Cash may be accepted in cases where no credit card is available.
Should the apartment be left as it was found with no additional fees incurred, the funds will become available for the card holder within 7 working days.
Cleaning/Linen Changes and Breakages
The apartments are serviced weekly and will have a linen change where the booking is for more than 7 days. Daily service is not included, however if a daily service is requested we can provide this service at a fee.
As tenants you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. Please report all breakages, damages & losses as a charge may be incurred.
All efforts will be made by management to place guests in the requested apartment.
However, as these apartments are individually owned there are circumstances when owners will request their apartments which will result in the booking being moved to a similar apartment. In the unlikely event that an owner sells the Apartment or makes a decision to withdraw the Apartment from the holiday pool for any period of time, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings which this may affect if no other apartments are available.
Tariffs cover 2 people in a 1 B/R Apartment, 4 people in a 2 B/R Apartment (max allowed 5 ppl) & 6 people in a 3 B/R Apartment (max allowed 6 ppl).
An additional charge will apply for extra guests above the tariff coverage.
Schoolies / Parties
Oscar on Main has a strict “no party policy”, and does not accept bookings for parties or end of year schoolies celebrations. We reserve the right to cancel bookings found to be for schoolies or parties, or to remove schoolies and/or party guests without refund.
Tariffs & Quotes
Tariffs are dynamic and subject to change without notice. When a booking has been confirmed by receipt of a deposit the tariff quoted will be honoured.
All quotes provided via email are valid for 7 days from receipt.
Back To Homepage